Friday, January 10, 2014

If can't find you

If I don't find you I want you to know that you had loved with the soul, that was waiting for you, have it long, so much, that I can not specify, that you dreamed of my most beautiful dreams, longs you with the strongest hope and to love you even without knowing who you were.


If I can't find you, I want you to know that you had made merry, and I am sure that together with you my happiness would have been larger. Every day you take a smile, hoping that you could see it and every day find your gaze, thousand eyes surrounding me.


If I don't find you I want you to know that you were in all my poems, you were the inspiration of each word, you were the impetus by which wrote. To try to describe to you without looking at you, understand you without knowing you.

If I don't find you want to know that a beat of my heart you kept, that a fragment of my thoughts dreamed you, that my hands were waiting by touching you and my lips to name you.

If I don't find you I want you to know that I take the memory of what I felt, and feel, even if it is a story that is never written, that will always be part of my dream although you not to be part of my life, and that my way always waited to cross with your steps.

If I can't find you I want you to know that you had loved with soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment